What are your Top 5 Home exercises when you need a quick workout?
If the weather where you are has been anything like the weather here for the past few days then I bet only those who love getting cold and wet have been out running? Am I right?
I love running, it’s my thing, and I used to go out in pretty much any weather, other than ice, but these days of covid19 we all need to watch our health and running in storm conditions is probably not the best way to help your health, maintain motivation or boost your longevity.
There are many exercises that you can do to keep fit if you are stuck indoors, be it because of a pandemic lockdown or a perfect storm outside your door.
Here are my top 5 home exercises for quick and simple moves that guarentee to help get get your heart rate up when your stuck inside.
Top 5 Home exercises
In at #5. Inchworms
– Good for flexibility more than aerobic improvement but a great exercise for building balance and corodination.
#4 Jumping jacks
– This classic cardio move is a great way to warm up or do active rest between more difficult moves.
– The move we all love to hate.
#2 Mountain Climbers
– Like Burpees, we all love to hate mountain climbers.
And #1 Squats
– You’ll strengthen and transform your quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, calves and core muscles. Performing exercises for your lower body efficiently rids your body of excess stored fuel, better than any other exercises.
Put some of these moves together to make yourself a home workout routine and you will be able to maintain or even improve your fitness from the comfort of your own home.
So those are my top 5.
How many of them are on your top 5 list?
How different would your list be? Let me know in the comments.
Wishing you good health and happiness
You may also like: