Episode 11 of the New Health Outlook Show: Can you improve your life with KYMIRA Infrared clothing?
In this first episode of season 2 of the show, I talk to Tim Brownstone, the inventor of KYMIRA fabrics, clothing that harnesses your wasted energy and converts it into beneficial infrared radiation.
The show will cover:
- How Tim came to name his company and how that name relates to KYMIRA fabric.
- What made Tim decide to create the infrared materials now used in the KYMIRA range.
- How this Infrared technology absorbs natural radiation that is given off by our own bodies and converts it into infrared light?
THE SCIENCE OF INFRARED SPORTSWEAR
- The research that inspired the development of KYMIRA.
- What are Tim’s personal experiences of using his products and stories of how his passion for this topic has helped others?
- As well as the commercial side, KYMIRA also has a medical connection.
- How the average gym user or recreational athlete would benefit from using this gear.
- Now let’s say that someone has a particular problem, like back pain when running or slow recovery from gym workouts. can these products help them in any way?
- ECG tops that can predict a heart attack and a pre-natal version that monitors the foetus during its last trimester.
- The biggest challenges to date in realising the development and application of these technologies.
- K-Mask – designed to offer 99.6% filtration against viruses and bacteria.
- How does Tim see the technology currently used in his products developing in the next 10 years?
- Tim’s key points for you to take away from this podcast.
BACK PAIN RELIEF
New Health Outlook Show is a simple podcast dedicated to introducing beginners to the world of Health, Fitness, and Wellbeing. Without being confusing or too technical, this Podcast will help you achieve your personal health and fitness liberation.